Become involved in the MiResCu initiative to improve
survivability from cardiac arrest in Michigan!
Two federal grants have enabled the Michigan Rural EMS Network to help rural communities in Michigan to become involved in the Michigan Resuscitation Consortium (MiResCu) initiative. In order to meet local needs, and impact the greatest number of communities, we have developed four options that vary in level of community commitment. Over the next three years, MiREMS will be implementing these grants. Over the course of these grants our goal is to:
• Establish 30 MiResCu Communities
• Assist 24 additional resuscitation teams adopt HP-CPR methods as the standard response to cardiac arrest
by emergency responders in 24 communities.
• Train 400 Emergency Responders in HP-CPR by 12/31/2015 and 200 additional by 8/30/2017
• Train 220 Dispatch Personnel in Dispatch Assisted HP-CPR.
• Fully integrate Dispatch Assisted HP-CPR in 20 communities
• Train 600 Law Enforcement Personnel
• Recruit 50 communities to participate in data collection and reporting system consistent with CARES Registry
• Train 60 individuals in maintaining and collecting AED and data system
• Distribute 120 AEDs in 30-40 communities
• Assist 20 local communities in implementing Annual Community events.
• Help teams provide training to 600 community members in HP-CPR and AED use.
REQUEST FOR SUPPORT/TRAINING
Simply complete the contact information under Request for Support/Training below and our training coordinator will contact you. You may also email email@example.com for additional information.
APPLICATION PROCESS TO BECOME A MIRESCU COMMUNITY
Must be submitted electronically by
. Forms may be submitted in three ways:
1) By pressing submit at the end of this electronic application form.*
2) By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) By fax at 1-888-709-1718.
*If your submission was successful, you will receive and e-mailed confirmation. If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact us.