300 Washington Street
Brookline, MA 02445
Phone : 617-383-6000 *
Fax : 617-383-6001
Zoning Board of Appeals Information
A. CLIENT INFORMATION:
3. E-Mail Address:
4. Cell Phone Number:
5. Architect"s Name:
6. Architect"s E-Mail Address:
7. Architect"s Phone Number:
8. Surveyor"s Name:
9. Surveyor"s E-Mail Address:
10. Surveyor"s Phone Number:
11. Background Information: (Please include information about your family, community involvement and why you chose Brookline).
Zoning Client Questionnaire © 2014 RLAW P.C. Page 1
B. PROPERTY INFORMATION:
1. Owner"s Name (if different):
2. Owner"s Address (if different):
3. When did you purchase the property?
4. Do you live on the property?
If yes, how long?
5. What is the present use of the property (i.e. two-family)?
Single Family Home
6. Are you aware of any construction previously performed on this property?
If yes, please describe the type of work performed and what, if any, zoning relief was granted?
If yes, when?
7. What is your history with the neighborhood?
8. Do any special conditions affect the land (i.e. slope)?
9. Describe the types of homes or dwellings in the neighborhood:
10. If applicable, please describe the hours of operation and number of employees on site:
Zoning Client Questionnaire © 2014 RLAW P.C. Page 2
C. INFORMATION ABOUT PROPOSAL:
1. What is the proposed use of the property?
2. Will there be a hardship if zoning relief is denied?
If yes, please describe:
3. Approximate the total cost of the project including labor, construction, and materials?
4. When do you expect to begin construction?
5. Please describe the proposal:
6. Please describe any neighborhood support or opposition for the proposal:
Zoning Client Questionnaire © 2014 RLAW P.C. Page 3
Should be Empty: